Part of the Blogging A to Z Challenge. I’m blogging every day in April, except Sundays, thematically from A to Z. Find out more here.
You’ve seen them. Those headlines that contain a funny, multiple meaning. You have to wonder what editor let them slip by.
What a dame with a last name of Chick
9 months later a baby boom hits town
A real eye sore
I have no idea montauk-monster.com/pharmacy/nexium what this even means
What’s the funniest headline you’ve seen with multiple meaning? Here are a few more:
- Grandmother of eight makes hole in one
- Deaf mute gets new hearing in killing
- House passes gas tax onto senate
- Two convicts evade noose, jury hung
- William Kelly was fed secretary
- Milk drinkers are turning to powder
- Safety experts say school bus passengers should be belted
- Quarter of a million Chinese live on water
- Farmer bill dies in house
- Iraqi head seeks arms
Mina B. says
Hilarious! Excellent post. I love these types of headlines. 🙂
Wendy aka MrsPickle says
LOL awesome headlines!
Stopping by from the AtoZ 🙂
so funny. thanks for the laugh. 😀
Rachel Morgan says
Hahaha! Some of those are really quite unfortunate! (For the people involved, anyway. For the rest of us it’s just entertaining!)
Rachel Morgan Writes
Kelly Barnes says
Thanks for the laughs.
Kern Windwraith says
These are great. There’s a great podcast from the BBC of the weekly News Quiz show, and every week listeners send in unfortunate headlines like these. Thanks for sharing!
Patricia Stoltey says
These are hysterical. You made some great choices for your A to Z posts.