Part of the Blogging A to Z Challenge. I’m blogging every day in April, except Sundays, thematically from A to Z. Find out more here.
You’ve seen them. Those headlines that contain a funny, multiple meaning. You have to wonder what editor let them slip by.
What a dame with a last name of Chick
A real eye sore
I have no idea montauk-monster.com/pharmacy/nexium what this even means
What’s the funniest headline you’ve seen with multiple meaning? Here are a few more:
- Grandmother of eight makes hole in one
- Deaf mute gets new hearing in killing
- House passes gas tax onto senate
- Two convicts evade noose, jury hung
- William Kelly was fed secretary
- Milk drinkers are turning to powder
- Safety experts say school bus passengers should be belted
- Quarter of a million Chinese live on water
- Farmer bill dies in house
- Iraqi head seeks arms